About Me

My photo
Tampa Bay, Florida, United States
A bar of chocolate, a soak in the bath, a nap in the afternoon, a leisurely stroll in the park ... these are a few of my favorite things. They make me happy. I am a self-confessed chocoholic ... a chocolate fiend. I need to (make that must) eat chocolate every day. I have strong opinions about chocolate but, of course, I have strong opinions about almost everything. There are some things I have no opinion at all, but if I have an opinion, it's a strong opinion. Grab a piece of chocolate, sit for a spell and be delighted by the taste, aroma and sensation of a way of life.

Monday, November 10, 2008

Why Belgian Chocolate is the BEST!

First thing in the morning and last thing at night - eat chocolate. In doing so you will always have something to look forward to upon waking and at the end of the day. ~~Chocoholic Proverb~~

In the late 1800’s Belgium’s chocolate manufacturing industry began to evolve. This was aided by the acquisition of the Belgian Congo, which gave easy access to Africa's cocoa. It is claimed that the African cocoa bean is stronger and more assertive than the milder South American beans favored by American chocolatiers. Also, it is claimed that it is higher in antioxidants due to its survivability of the severe conditions in which it grows.

Real Belgian chocolate! African cocoa bean!

Visit: http://mxi.myvoffice.com/genismouse/.

No comments:

Post a Comment