About Me

My photo
Tampa Bay, Florida, United States
A bar of chocolate, a soak in the bath, a nap in the afternoon, a leisurely stroll in the park ... these are a few of my favorite things. They make me happy. I am a self-confessed chocoholic ... a chocolate fiend. I need to (make that must) eat chocolate every day. I have strong opinions about chocolate but, of course, I have strong opinions about almost everything. There are some things I have no opinion at all, but if I have an opinion, it's a strong opinion. Grab a piece of chocolate, sit for a spell and be delighted by the taste, aroma and sensation of a way of life.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Accidental Eating Leads to Discovery

Today I had a craving for onion rings. I enjoy these golden deep-fried rings once in a blue moon. That's roughly about two times a year! While I was waiting for the order to arrive I popped a chocolate nugget in my mouth and it was melting so sweetly when the crisp, hot, onion rings arrived. I waited just a few minutes for the rings to cool and then CRUNCH. I bit into the ring with chocolate still in my mouth! Truly everything DOES taste better with chocolate! What a delightful, tantalizing sensation -- my taste buds exploded! Too bad I didn't have another chocolate nugget with me. You have got to give this a try, dark chocolate covered onion rings ... really!

To get your very own chocolate nuggets, click on Healthy Chocolate located in the sidebar. Yummy!

1 comment:

  1. I tried it! Chocolate covered onion rings are delicious!!! Thanks for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete