About Me

My photo
Tampa Bay, Florida, United States
A bar of chocolate, a soak in the bath, a nap in the afternoon, a leisurely stroll in the park ... these are a few of my favorite things. They make me happy. I am a self-confessed chocoholic ... a chocolate fiend. I need to (make that must) eat chocolate every day. I have strong opinions about chocolate but, of course, I have strong opinions about almost everything. There are some things I have no opinion at all, but if I have an opinion, it's a strong opinion. Grab a piece of chocolate, sit for a spell and be delighted by the taste, aroma and sensation of a way of life.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Shared Chocolate

I have witnessed the evolution of the seasons go from the cool breezes of autumn to the bitter cold stillness of winter. The past few days have tantalized my senses and tested my emotions.

I celebrated my birthday weekend with many friends and activities. Saturday evening we drank wine and listened to music as we sat out under the stars at the Purple Moon discussing every taboo subject we could think of! Sunday morning we ate a bountiful brunch at Island Way Grill, followed by an afternoon walk in Safety Harbor. Later we sat out on the veranda at The Vinoy Resort sipping Frangelica as the day turned to night. The desserts at The Vinoy are d-e-l-i-c-o-u-s !! Chocolate desserts, of course!

One of my dear friends, Tina Wyatt, passed away Tuesday, 10/28/08. Oh, how she loved chocolate! I am filled with many memorable moments of her and I seeking the best chocolate desserts throughout the Tampa Bay area. She so loved chocolate that she even created natural bars of soap with the scent of chocolate! How delightful! Enjoy the journey my friend and come back soon! I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment