About Me

My photo
Tampa Bay, Florida, United States
A bar of chocolate, a soak in the bath, a nap in the afternoon, a leisurely stroll in the park ... these are a few of my favorite things. They make me happy. I am a self-confessed chocoholic ... a chocolate fiend. I need to (make that must) eat chocolate every day. I have strong opinions about chocolate but, of course, I have strong opinions about almost everything. There are some things I have no opinion at all, but if I have an opinion, it's a strong opinion. Grab a piece of chocolate, sit for a spell and be delighted by the taste, aroma and sensation of a way of life.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

15 Pounds of Dark Chocolate!

I just recently reacquainted with a former boyfriend. This reunion has been blessed, not only with good intentions but with good dark chocolate! He creatively and spontaneously put together a bountiful and beautiful box of dark chocolates. He expressed mailed it to my office. What a surprise I had on Monday! Wow! I have been eating the chocolate every day and night. Incredible! I have been losing weight along with eating the dark chocolate. Eat up and enjoy! Dark chocolate is good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment